2013 Reading Challenges

8:11:00 PM

Happy new year, everyone! *cue for fireworks and confetti* For this year, I decided to enter the world of book blogging. As a newbie in this book blogging industry, I decided to partake to some of the Reading Challenges for 2013. It’ll also be my starting point in my blogging career (Geez. It sounds like I’ll make it as my profession. Hahaha). I’m also hoping that these challenges will motivate me to read more books for the year 2013. So here are the Reading Challenges that I’ll be taking part in …




Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
Level: Level 3 (complete 3 series or more)

           1. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare 
2. Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
         3. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan (book 2 & 3) 
4. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa




2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
Level: A Sweet Kiss Friendly Hug (21-30)

          1. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare 
2. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  3. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
  4.Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
    5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
6. The Locket by Stacey Jay
7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
8. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
9. The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
10. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
11. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
12. Delirium by  Lauren Oliver
13. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
14. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
15. Existence by Abbi Glines
16. White Cat by Holly Black
17. Shadows by Jennifer Armentrout
18. Every Day by David Levithan
19. Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler
20. The Future of Us by Jay Ashen
21. Across the Universe by Beth Revis



 
Dystopia Reading Challenge
Hosted by Blog of Erised
Level: Revolutionist (13-18 books)

1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
2. The Kill Order by James Dashner
3. The Death Cure by James Dashner
4. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
5. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
6. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. Crossed by Ally Condie
8. Matched by Ally Condie
9. The Giver by Lois Lowry
10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
11. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
12. Gone by Michael Grant
13. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
14. The Elite by Kiera Cass
15. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
16. Divergent by Veronica Roth (reread)
17. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (reread)
18. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (reread)

You Might Also Like

0 comments