Full of twists ~Water's Warth by Elise Kova

12:00:00 AM

Taken from the author's website


Title: Water’s Wrath (Air Awakens #4)
Author: Elise Kova
Format acquired: ebook

Source: Bought
Publication date: April 26, 2016
  
Summary:

Librarian turned sorcerer. Sorcerer turned hero. Hero turned puppet.

The Solaris Empire found victory in the North and, at the cost of her heart and her innocence, Vhalla Yarl has earned her freedom. But the true fight is only beginning as the secret forces that have been lurking in the shadows, tugging at the strings of Vhalla’s fate, finally come to light. Nowhere is safe, and Vhalla must tread carefully or else she’ll fall into the waiting arms of her greatest foe. Or former lover.

Review:

Water’s Wrath seriously surprised me. A lot of book twists were revealed in this book. Some were predictable while there were also quite a few that I clearly didn’t expect. This book also made me cry so damn hard. Dammit. I’m tearing up just thinking about that certain person’s death. Damn you, Elise Kova. Why are you so ruthless to your readers?! *sobs* I seriously didn’t see that coming. And the lines uttered during that particular scene were so heart wrenching and it seriously made me cry so hard. Why must you kill that person? Why?!!!



I don’t have much to say about this book because as usual it exceeded my expectations and it clearly pleased me despite the fact that the author killed my most favorite character. I’m still nursing my broken heart over that certain character’s death. I can’t wait to read the last book of this series. I hope no one I love will die anymore. Please Elise Kova, have mercy to my favorite characters.


You Might Also Like

0 comments