Stacking the Shelves (1)

10:31:00 PM





Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you can showcase all the books that you’ll be adding on your shelves, may it be physical or an ebook.

This will be my first time participating in this meme and even though this is a weekly meme, I might only post twice a month since I’ve got loads of things to do for school. Without further ado, here are the books I got:






Bought:
The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles #2) by Rick Riordan
White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black

Gifted:
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson (Got this as a late Christmas present. Thanks, Mich!)

Ebook:
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman


What are the books that you've stacked on your shelves, guys? Tell me about it. I wanna know! Anyways, have a merry reading! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments