Dewey Readathon Final Update

4:17:00 AM

We're now in the final hour of the Dewey's 24 Hours Readathon. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! >.< So here are the questions:

1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
   Hours 9-15 because I fell asleep at that time. Haha.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
   Yep! I'll definitely put up a list after this readathon.


3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
   Nothing! Y'all did a good job in this readathon.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
   I love the mini challenge so I guess that's what I love in this year's readathon.

5. How many books did you read?
   1. :(

6. What were the names of the books you read?
   This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


7. Which book did you enjoy most?
   I enjoyed reading This is What Happy Looks Like.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
   I don't have any since I only read one book now.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
   I'll be joining again next time! And maybe I'll try to be a cheerleader this time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for your end-of-event feedback! We'd love to have you as a cheerleader in April. There's a HUGE need! :D --Andi, Organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never taken part in a readathon (I've only been blogging a few months) sounds like great fun though. May have to find one I can take part in!

    I have also chosen to nominate you for the Liebster Blog award, I had no idea what it was when I was nominated so I had to google it. Seems like a great way to get your blog out there and attract new followers. If you wish to take part you can find all the information you need here

    New Bloglovin follower as well.

    ReplyDelete