Dewey Readathon Final Update4:17:00 AM
We're now in the final hour of the Dewey's 24 Hours Readathon. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! >.< So here are the questions:
1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
Hours 9-15 because I fell asleep at that time. Haha.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Yep! I'll definitely put up a list after this readathon.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nothing! Y'all did a good job in this readathon.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I love the mini challenge so I guess that's what I love in this year's readathon.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I enjoyed reading This is What Happy Looks Like.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I don't have any since I only read one book now.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'll be joining again next time! And maybe I'll try to be a cheerleader this time.