Dewey Readathon Introductory Part

5:11:00 AM

Hiyaaaaaa!~ *dances around the house in an unheard music* Ahem. Anyways, I know you guys missed me. Hahaha. I've been MIA for months now and well, I just pop up to do the introductory post for the Dewey Readathon. Yes, it is my first time joining this readathon and hopefully I'll stay up until the last hour of the readathon.


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
    I'm in the Philippines! And yes, I am in a different timezone unlike most of you (it's 8pm in here, FYI).

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
    Hmmm ... Of Triton and Angelfall.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
    I don't have any snack in particular that I'm looking forward to. I guess the coffee but that doesn't count as a snack, right?

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
   I'm Alyssa and I like happy endings and cute boys (Haha!). I'm definitely a hopeless romantic. And I'm very OCD when it comes to my books.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
   Like I said, it is my first time so I just plan to survive in this readathon and enjoy the experience. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments