Stacking the Shelves (2)

5:17:00 AM




Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you can showcase all the books that you’ll be adding on your shelves, may it be physical or an ebook.




Bought:

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi


FINALLY! I have all the released books in the Gallagher Girls series and now I shall wait for the final book to come out. This really took me ages to find since it's always unavailable whenever I visit our local bookstore. Also, as you can see, I now own a copy of Insurgent. I was planning to buy the 2-Books Collection but decided against it since I already have a copy of the 1st book.


   
 
 
Ebooks:

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
That Boy (That Boy #1) by Jillian Dodd
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi


What books did you got for this week? Don't hesitate to share it here. Anyways, enjoy reading this weekend! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments